Hey guys! So I should probably start this out by admitting that I’ve started multiple blogs before. I think my most successful one had two posts. BUT, I’ve just recently graduated college and don’t yet have a job, so now I’ve got time for once in my life! So here’s to making it to three posts!!
Honestly, my reasoning for creating this blog is not for anyone else, but it is to keep myself accountable for healthy eating/exercising, doing productive things (aka things worth blogging about), and maybe practicing my writing a little. If anyone else happens to stumble across this blog and finds it entertaining, or even learns a thing or two, that’s just a bonus.
Anyways, I thought maybe I’d start with some basic facts about me currently so that you have a gauge of where I’m starting from in my attempt to ~live better~. (I once read that in order to achieve anything you first have to write down specific goals, this is a bad attempt at something similar.)
- I am 6% fluent in Italian, according to my Duolingo app. (10/10 would recommend btw.)
- GOAL: Become more than 6% fluent. I’m currently on a 7 day streak of using the app so you could say I’m well on my way.
- I have a pretty cool part time job posting pics for a restaurant on Instagram.
- GOAL: Get a job with a salary. Preferably one I can live off of.
- I weigh 113 lbs. Or I did yesterday morning, anyway. But I did go to gymnastics practice later that night and wasn’t even tempted by my bf’s McFlurry so I must be at like 110 by now, right?
- GOAL: Weigh less than that. Or a lower body fat % or whatever because I KNOW, I KNOW, the number on the scale is just a number.
- I’m shamelessly addicted to The Bachelor.
- Nope. I have no goals or regrets about this one. #teamraven
- I love to travel.
- GOAL: Keep it up.
Ok that seems like more than enough for now. Later tonight or tomorrow morning I plan to post my food/exercise diary for the day in hopes that it will motivate me to not eat like crap, so stay tuned.
– Also, side note: got this image from Google. Not trying to plagiarize. (Does this count as a citation?)